Electrical Maintenance Technician (Shifts)
- As an electrical maintenance technician, after a thorough training, you are responsible for investigating and solving faults and defects.
- The electrical maintenance of the industrial installations is the core of your job, but also small mechanical tasks do not bother you.
- You will work in a full-time shift system
- You have a technical degree in electricity / electromechanics.
- You are willing to learn, dynamic, creative and flexible.
- You work independently and in a structured way and put the finishing touches on the administrative side.
- Safety is your top priority.
- You will be joining a company that is part of an international group that continuously invests in further growth and development, with room for innovation and automation.
- A varied position with broad responsibility awaits you within an informal and open culture where collegiality and communication are paramount.
- Ample development opportunities and a competitive salary package in line with your experience and commitment, complemented by numerous fringe benefits including 18 compensatory rest days.