HR Officer with a focus on recruitment and talent management
- You initiate search activities through various channels to attract both permanent and temporary employees within the war for talent. In doing so, you ensure a unique candidate experience from the initial contact to pre-boarding
- You are passionate about employer branding and seize every opportunity to enchance our reputation. You effortlessly craft compelling job advertisement texts and represent us at job fairs and other networking events. You maintain relationships with schools and establish partnerships for internships and training curricula.
- When it comes to recruitment, you are not afraid to scout for talent beyond national borders. Together with our HR Officer diversity & inclusion, you contribute to the pilot project “international” recruitment.
- You guide our talent in their growth journey: you initiate, coordinate and follow up on necessary concrete actions (feedback discussions, personal development plans, competency matrix, …) in collaboration with leaders (managers, lead operators, shift leaders, foremen, .etc).
- You brainstorm about the required development trajectories for the future of our company and subsequently translate them into various career paths, which you then implement on the work floor.
- You provide advice and support to various departments (both management and teams, as well as individual employees) at various stages in the HR life cycle (motivation, retention, performance, change, etc.). You therefore identify needs, assess situations and sensitivities and seek pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
- You gladly assist your colleagues with daily operational tasks and serve as a backup for payroll. When necessary, you also step in to ensure HR availability. You report to the HR manager and jointly manage specific cases and projects.
- You possess a deep understanding of people and interviewing skills acquired through experience or studies (bachelors or masters degree in a human science-related field).
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to a production environment and are willing to delve into the world of Molybdenum to gain a solid understanding of the type of talent that suits us best.
- You are someone who demonstrates decisiveness in unexpected situations and challenges. You are self-sufficient in managing your time and priorities and diligently follow through on commitments.
- You are an enthusiastic and inspiring coach, encouraging each employee to give their best.
- You can establish HR processes and seamlessly integrate them into the workplace without losing sight of the company’s culture.
- You have a broad HR perspective and enjoy continuous learning. Being curious by nature, you initially delve into our payroll processes.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English. A basic knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- An attractive compensation package, aligned with the chemical sector, complemented by fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, and an increased end of year bonus.
- A good work-life balance, with a total of 38 days of leave per year (20 statutory holidays + 18 compensatory rest days). Additionally age-related days from the age of 50 and seniority days.
- Abundant opportunities for growth within a close HR team where you learn from each other and contribute to pilot projects.
- A varied position with broad responsibility awaits you within an informal and open culture where collegiality and communication are paramount.
- A stable company that is part of an international group that continuously invests in further growth and development, with room for innovation and automation.