Maintenance Technician Mechanic
- As a maintenance mechanic, you and your colleagues are responsible for carrying out the daily maintenance work on the installations.
- You have a diverse range of tasks: assembly and disassembly of machine parts, adjustment of machines, maintenance of pumps, ...
- You participate in the execution of preventive maintenance and revisions.
- During the execution of your work you take into account the applicable agreements on safety, environment and quality.
- You work as a day worker and are willing to do shift replacements.
- You have a technical degree in mechanics / electromechanics.
- You have a good general knowledge of mechanical maintenance and welding techniques.
- You have knowledge of rotating equipment and piping is a plus.
- You have a sense of responsibility and an eye for safety, order and cleanliness.
- You can work autonomously as well as in a team.
- You will be joining a company that is part of an international group that continuously invests in further growth and development, with room for innovation and automation.
- A varied position with broad responsibility awaits you within an informal and open culture where collegiality and communication are paramount.
- Ample development opportunities and a competitive salary package in line with your experience and commitment, complemented by numerous fringe benefits including 18 compensatory rest days.