Project Engineer Mechanics
- As a Project Engineer, you will help build the continuous modernization of the plant.
- You elaborate investment projects from design to implementation. You look after the mechanical side of the projects (with a wide range of equipment such as dust filters, bulk transport, silos, pumps, valves, heat exchangers). You are also responsible for the coordination of civil works and steel structures.
- You will be part of an experienced engineering team with colleagues who collaborate on your projects for the process side and electrical aspects (including instrumentation and automation).
- You will report to the Engineering Manager.
- For this role, we are targeting a Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer with a creative mind who enjoys working in a project environment.
- You have sufficient maturity and technical knowledge to function independently, take initiative and formulate project proposals.
- You have an interest in metallurgical and chemical processes and you combine an analytical mindset with a pragmatic approach.
- You are driven to accomplish something concrete in the field.
- Safety, order and tidiness are top priorities to you.
- The working language is Dutch, but given the international environment in which we operate a working knowledge of English is important for all our employees.
- A varied position with broad responsibility awaits you within an informal and open culture where collegiality and communication are paramount.
- You will be joining a company that is part of an international group that continuously invests in further growth and development, with room for innovation and automation.
- You will have ample development opportunities and a competitive salary package in line with your experience and commitment, complemented by numerous fringe benefits such as 18 compensatory rest days in addition to your statutory leave, meal vouchers, hospitalization- and group-insurance and an increased end-of-year bonus.